Personal Training is a great way to focus on a particular fitness goal you may have. We have certified staff and a variety of packages to meet your needs.
Some benefits of hiring a personal trainer are:
- Individualized instruction
- Effective workouts
- Sports-specific training
- Injury rehabilitation
- Special-needs training
- Increase in self-esteem
Our staff consists of highly trained experts certified through organizations such as the American College of Sports Medicine, National Strength and Conditioning Association and Aerobics and Fitness Association of America.
What will personal training do for you?
- Revitalize your fitness routine, eliminate boredom, and help you avoid fitness plateaus.
- Keep you motivated and dedicated to your exercise program.
- Teach you safe, effective techniques tailored to your individual needs.
- Take the intimidation and guess work out of achieving your fitness goals.
What makes our personal trainers unique?
- We possess credentials from the most respected certifying bodies, including the American College of Sports Medicine and the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
- We are trained to work with people of all fitness levels and to modify programs for various medical conditions.
What special populations do our personal trainers serve?
We have experience with numerous populations, including, but not limited to:
- Obese and overweight individuals
- Individuals recovering from a stroke
- Hypertensive individuals
- Cardiac and pulmonary patients
- Osteoporotic and arthritic exercisers
- Pre- and post-natal women
- Children and adolescents
- Low back pain sufferers
- Orthopedic patients
For more information on our personal training programs, please call us at 954-229-7950 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.