Zachariah Family Wellness Pavilion
Your Journey to Wellness Starts here at the Zachariah Family Wellness Pavilion
As a medically based wellness center, we pride ourselves on being able to provide programs that allow you to have a healthier mind, body and spirit. With our expert team of exercise physiologists, we will assist you in creating a customized plan to reach your fitness goals.
Stop by any time during our hours of operation so that our staff can show you our facility, explain our enrollment fees, monthly dues and assist you in achieving your wellness goals. Whether you're looking to stay active, lose weight, reduce stress or learn about important health topics, we are your destination!
What makes us different from any other community gym:
- Our staff are professionals with degrees in exercise science and exercise physiology.
- Each member receives a personalized health risk and fitness assessment and a tailored exercise program using the Polar Body Age System Software.
- We have state-of-the-art equipment, such as the Fitlinxx computerized tracking system to enhance workouts.
- We follow the American College of Sports Medicine guidelines.
- Our 10,700 square-foot facility houses a full line of state-of-the-art cardiovascular machines.
- Our cardiovascular equipment has touch screen control, iPod docking stations, and we have free weights.
- We have a full line of strength training equipment.
FitLinxxTM is a computerized system that attaches directly to existing fitness equipment, adding an extraordinary, intelligent dimension to your workout experience. The FitLinxx system adapts the fitness program to your fitness level, and then coaches you through the workout. It advises you about proper form, safety and confidence during every exercise, and you get to follow your progress over time.
On strength equipment, FitLinxx appears as an easy-to-read touch-screen display that's attached to the machine. For cardiovascular equipment, each machine's existing console is networked to FitLinxx. You simply tap in your PIN to display your targets and FitLinxx then coaches you on speed, form, heart rate, etc., and tracks the workout session - every rep, set and step!
By adding this unique mental edge to physical training, FitLinxx provides better results for all exercisers and staff.
We are open seven days a week for your convenience
Check out our Monthly Hot Happenings for special discounts, featured programs and classes!
At Holy Cross, we have broken down geographic barriers to top quality healthcare. If you are an international patient and would like more information about our services, please contact our International Services department or visit us online at www.HolyCrossInternationalServices.com.